The North Carolina House Democratic Caucus is currently seeking full-time Finance Interns to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Successful candidates must be well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated. Finance Interns will gain statewide experience in political fundraising. Applicant must have a laptop. Position requires a minimum of 8 hours a week. This position is based in Raleigh and is unpaid.
- Assisting the Finance Director and Deputy Finance Director in daily tasks
- Helping to prepare mailings
- Donor Research
- Attending and staffing local fundraising events
- Helping to fulfill candidate staffing needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Enrolled at least part-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking program
- Basic knowledge in Excel/Microsoft Word
- Enthusiasm and interest in North Carolina politics
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Must have a laptop
Please send all resumes to Johnathan Garza, email@example.com.